Whether you own a small clinic that has just started or a well-established GP practice, looking for staff for your private healthcare organisation can be a stressful exercise. Often, it can take up your valuable time and resources that should be spent on delivering high-quality care and you may not even find the right person to hire.
That’s where HLTH Resourcing come in, we get to know you and your business and use our network of well-experienced, senior candidates to find the right person for your private healthcare provider.
Our ageing population and recent events have put a strain on healthcare organisations and resources, meaning it is an all-important time to recruit the right staff who will make the running of your business smoother and more efficient. However, there can be many challenges when looking for staff for your private healthcare organisation, which includes the issues of staff shortages and decreased job retention.
With this in mind, it is critical that you employ the right people to work with you, who you can trust and is the right fit for your organisation. It is a good idea to outsource your recruitment to an outside agency, such as HLTH Resourcing, as we have the right tools and specialist knowledge to find you the right people for your vacancies.
How Can HLTH Resourcing Help You?
The industry is a stressful and all-consuming one, with many healthcare workers suffering from burn out and as a result, staff turnover is extremely high.
HLTH Resourcing can help you to find a number of qualified, senior private healthcare staff for your organisation. We have experience of hiring Company Directors, Heads of Departments, Operational Management, Executive Management and other high-level organisational members. We take the time to get to know you and your organisation inside out to ensure the candidates we choose for you are highly skilled, desirable and will slot right into the make-up of your provider.
How Does It Work?
Every time we begin the recruitment process, we start with an open conversation to get to know your aspirations as a business and we agree on a timescale and the right course of action to take.
We then follow the process as follows:
- Understand Your Business – its Culture, Values, Environment, Teams.
- Align with the Hiring Manager – make sure everyone is on the same page about what a strong candidate looks like.
- Go To Our Network – we only approach the best and most relevant candidates.
- Pre-Qualify & Fully Brief Candidates – on your company and the expectations of the role.
- Shortlist – We will only send your relevant profiles, quality over quantity.
- Arrange Interviews – Virtual or Face-to-Face.
- Feedback Session with Hiring Manager – who you liked, who you didn’t and why?
- Offer and Acceptance – We ensure our candidates provide written acceptance of your offer and work with them closely through their resignation process until their start date.
To find out more about how HLTH Resourcing can find the right staff for your healthcare provider, contact us today.